Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pen holder.

Happy Weekend eve! Today I wanted to share an easy pen holder I made for my office.

I had a leftover jar, from some red cabbage I think,  that I took the label off of and ran the jar through the dishwasher. Then it sat. For like months,  in my craft room. I knew I would find a use for it and finally did!!

I wrapped some burlap ribbon around the middle,  remember from the candle holders I made,  and then added some black ribbon too.

So simple and easy! I took lots of fun pens and pencils to work :) to add to my jar.

Thanks for the visit today!  Have an awesome Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Simple and stylish! I love it! I save jars too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea! I have pens in cups on my desk. These jars look so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea and it turned out super cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea and it turned out super cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to have a cute pen holder for all he cute pens! Love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! totally love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute pen holder, love the burlap :)
    I am sure it looks so pretty on your desk with all of your preciouses…I mean pens in it ;)

    ReplyDelete