Monday, December 22, 2014

Inside the envelopes.

Can you believe it's the Monday before Christmas?  This holiday season has flown by faster than any one I've ever experienced before.  I seriously feel like I'm meeting myself coming and going, it's been that crazy!!

I was able to finish up the inside pages of my New Orleans envelope mini last week and I just LOVE it!!


My opening pages were our flight itinerary and the pamphlet from the ghost tour we took our first night.  I also included the envelope from our hotel that held our key card :)


Under our itinerary I left plenty of room for journaling.


The next page I have several photos I pulled off my blog :)  I added a few embellishments here.


The next page I left more room for journaling and inside that envelope are some miscellaneous papers from our trip we picked up, which is what I loved MOST about this style of book!


The next page I incorporated a map, but left it so you could still open it up...


And then added another little embellishment.


On the last page, I included the tickets from the game we went to and a little more room for journaling.


And last, a little tag, made with love :)

So, for deleting all my photos, not too bag.  Thank goodness for the blog!!  Now to just get my journaling done.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday and an absolutely fantastic week ahead!!

6 comments:

  1. Your photos were deleted...Noooooooooooo. :(

    Yeah thank goodness for your blog, and I love your super cute mini albums, fun pics...looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    Hope you have Merry Christmas Becky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks fabulous!!!
    I like travel journals/albums as there are no rules to them…not that there are any rules in creating.
    But with travel albums we have to many things we collect along the way that we want to save and put in the journal.
    Great way of doing this Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cool project!! That looked like a fun trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great you had all of that memorabilia to make the album. It really turned out cute! Love that little tag at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic way to remember your trip...I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete