Friday, April 18, 2014

Pretty paperclips!!

Happy Friday everyone! Today I want to share with you some pretty paperclips I whipped up. A couple are brads and a couple are adhesive backed embellishments.

I simply hot glued the embellishment to the paper clip and then quickly added a felt flower to the back to add some stability.  These are great for my planner, a card or a scrapbook page!

Do you have big Easter plans this weekend? I think we are actually celebrating tomorrow, they are calling for rain Sunday so we will just do something with the girls on that day :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. these are sooooo cool! love them
    just hanging with family! I have the day off today with the boys and we are loving every minute of it
    happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and fun!! We are having a laid back weekend and not doing much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I am sure they look gorgeous in your planner :)
    Planning on having a relaxing, zombie filled weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable. Love them, hope you have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out so good and I think that they would look great for a layout, but can also totally see them in your planner....great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so dang Crafty!
    Love this - so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! You made these?! They are awesome! I love it!

    We had my parents in for Easter, and I ended up taking an unplanned blogging break! I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete