Friday, February 21, 2014

Washi/planner organization. Because my Project Life picture turned out bad.

Happy Friday everyone!  I meant to post yesterday, but got sidetracked.  So here I am today.  I was going to share my Project Life layout from last week, but when I looked at the picture it was awful.  Blurry and hazy, far away and faint.  I'm not sure where my head was.  I have a hard time taking pictures of layouts anyway.

You know what DID turn out good?  Pictures of my new organization for my washi tape and planner supplies.


I saw this on A Bowl Full of Lemons and immediately ran out to Target to pick one up.  All three pieces lock together and there is a handle on top to carry it with.  The two smaller containers are wide open while the top container has dividers.


Here's the top section.  I've stored all of my small post its and flags, clips and labels in here.


In the second section I have some of my washi tape and my medium sized post its.


Finally in the third section I have the rest of my washi tape. 

Now I might have to go back and get a second container because my larger notepads and pens didn't fit.  We'll see though :)

What are your plans for this weekend?  Abie has a volleyball tournament on Saturday and Sunday is Master Bedroom deep clean.  (I'm still on task with my 14 week deep clean :))  I can't tell you how good it feels to have so much of the house cleaned.  Only a few more rooms left!!

Thanks for the visit today and I hope to be back next week with some of my Chicago album to share.  I just need to get photos taken :)  See you then!!  Have an awesome weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Great organization! I may have to get a container like that. It seems to hold a ton. I love washi tape. What a pretty collection of it you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great collection of washi tape! Wow!! I love how you've organized everything! We have no plans this weekend, hoping to get some projects done around the house!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that container a lot!
    I have that deep clean site bookmarked, so I can start from the beginning.
    Just trying to play a little catch up here first with that closet in Erin's room!

    I hate, with a capital H, taking photos of layouts. It's my least favorite part of the whole sharing your work process. And probably the most important step (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun container!!! love it!! the colors are so awesome!\
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to organize your washi and supplies.
    I had the bigger containers like this..but my washi tape outgrew it.
    I haven't seen any of these with the tray inside…that is awesome.
    We got a snowstorm so besides an appointment tomorrow (as it was canceled today as the guy couldn't make into town) we are planning on staying in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the container bet I can't find it here :( lol.
    Hope you have a good weekend it's been a long time coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very cool container! Love the divider in the top. It's perfect for your washi. Hope you had a great weekend. I can't believe it's already Sunday night. Why do the weekends rush by so fast???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome container! I am so glad that I am not going to Target today, or I would totally buy it - and I already bought something I didn't really need this week!

    I love how you organized everything in the bins too! It is just awesome!

    I hope you had a great weekend. We had my mom and Nonni visiting, so we did lots of stuff for the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome container, love how it organized everything.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whast a handy container and you have put it to great use!

    ReplyDelete