Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Halloween card

Hello there! I'm trying to get through this day as quickly as I can!! Mike and I are heading to Chicago in the morning and I'm so excited!!! He's running the marathon Sunday, his first one, and we are super excited to get away for a few days, the two of us.

Today I wanted to share with you another card I made using the same cut apart sheet from Authentique. I just love these vintage images!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you guys soon.

12 comments:

  1. this card is so super cute- love the vintage tag!!
    have fun! love chicago- tell hubby good luck on the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the vintage feel mixed in with spooky...so much fun!!!! Have a wonderful time in Chicago...you must hit Giordano's and or RPM...you will not be disappointed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about that batty paper! The whole card is super cute! Have a great getaway to Chicago! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween cards & paper! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage card and that background paper with the bats is really cool. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Mike!!!
    I hope you two are having an awesome time :)
    Your card is great!!! I love Halloween and I really like those vintage images :) I really like the grey brads on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how cute this is...not spooky and scary! Great job Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love the card. So beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Chicago was fun and that the weather cooperated.
    Love the vintage feel here-very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!
    Hope you had a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! How exciting! I hope you had a great time in Chicago! I love that city!

    The card is adorable too, I really like the images you've been using for your Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete