Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project Life Week 31 and 32

Can you believe it's already Thursday?  This week has flown by and I couldn't be happier, especially since it's a three day weekend this weekend!!

Today I'm sharing Project Life weeks 31 and 32.


Week 31 was the first week of August.  It seems so long ago now!


Week 32 we had meet the teacher night for Abie and Grammy and I took Abie to get her makeup done, then to Andre's for lunch.


I added a 5x8 insert this week and included the pastry sack from Andre's.  I love that I found these page protectors locally!

We had puppy class Tuesday night and curriculum night for Landry.  Then on Wednesday Mike dropped Dirk off to get neutered.  We were able to pick him up around 4:30 PM last night.  He was doing really well, just drowsy :)  I'm hoping to get the house picked up and of course my normal Thursday grocery shopping done this afternoon, before Abie's curriculum night, tonight.  Then we'll be ready to roll for the holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll see you guys soon, maybe not until Tuesday.  Have a wonderful Thursday and a fabulous weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. oh i am totally with you that it is almost the weekend! it can't come soon enough for me! LOL!!

    your pl is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the weekend. I am off tomorrow (well, there is a pd day, but I'm not going!) So I am so excited!

    Your PL pages are great, as always! I really like how you added the pastry bag!

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Abie at her locker....that is what Zach was most nervous about - getting his locker open. Apparently he has mastered it and it is now longer an issue. : )

    Love your pages and bring on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming along really well! Love that you added the bag to album. I've added stuff like before. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More great project life pages. Such a special, exciting week for you all.
    So cool that she got her locker early. We didn't get them until the day of school.
    I still have dreams about forgetting my combination on my locker, lol.
    So neat that you saved the pastry bag and it fit perfectly in the page protector.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for the long weekend!

    Pages are lovely as always - cute pastry bag insert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun how you were able to get the bag in there!
    Hope you have a great weekend. We don't have a whole lot planned and that is fine with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete