Friday, May 10, 2013

A card for Friday.

Last week I needed a birthday card for my Grandma Jean and when I started out making it I had every intention of stamping a birthday sentiment on the front.  Well, once I got to making it, I liked it better without the sentiment.


See what I mean?  I just couldn't figure out where to place the sentiment that looked good to me.  So I stamped it on the inside!!  I love the colors on this card too.

What are you up to this weekend?  Any big plans?  I'm not exactly sure what we'll be doing yet, but I am so happy it's Friday!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back Monday!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Becky! We're going to a family cooking class for Mother's Day. I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great without the sentiment on the outside. I'm not sure where it would go. I'm working Saturday and have Sunday off! Yay. I haven't had a Sunday off in a long time. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I like it without the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Love the colors. Blue and kraft always look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors and love the twine!
    I think with the "word" paper, it doesn't need a sentiment!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors together are awesome and I love the pattern on the bluish paper, very pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very pretty and elegant.
    I love those colours as well.
    I agree with you on the sentiment looking better on the inside of the card.
    I am suppose to be doing a Florence Nightingale walk for nurses tomorrow. But it is calling for rain or (gasp snow). If it is a lighter rain I will just bring my rain jacket. If its snow, I'm staying home, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks just great without the sentiment on it, she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete