Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring invitations.

Hello weekend eve!  How are you guys?  Things are good here.  I was able to finish up some invitations I've been working on all week!



I picked out seven different pastel cardstock bases and seven different springy patterned papers.  Then I die cut out a lot of tags and spent a bit of time stringing them onto some twine and popping them up with pop dots.


To finish the cards off, I stamped the sentiment on some graph paper and popped it up with some foam tape too.

We're having a spring party in a week, over at Mom and Dad's to celebrate all the birthday's, Easter and just the end of winter!  I think these cards will be a great way to let everyone know about the party!!

Thanks for stopping by today :)  I'll be back tomorrow with a little storage post!  See you then and have a wonderful Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the feel of spring on here, Becky. Soooo pretty! Sounds like it will be a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! I love the bright, cheery colors. What a great reason to have a party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Sounds fun!
    We are like that in October. Tons of birthdays and anniversaries. Not to mention Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yay for spring and for all your adorable invites!! Happy colors for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's snowing here again. I just love the spring colors and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards nice and bright, I love the tags idea, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper....they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards made me smile, thank you :)
    I love the spring colours, so looking forward to some green outside, it will be a while though.
    A spring party sounds so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I really love how you used all the different pastel papers, so the cards all match, but aren't exactly the same. It makes them even more springy that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! I wish spring would get here-we had a big snowstorm last night!

    ReplyDelete