Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Landry's Valentines.

Morning everyone!!  Today I'm posting Landry's Valentines.  She was so excited to work on these :)






We bought a big box of Fruit by the Foot at the store and Landry picked out some Valentine paper she like.  I trimmed it to 2 1/2 x 6" and wrapped it around.  Then I die cut the tags and she did all the stamping herself :)  To finish them off we tied the tags on with a bit of string.

Abie is still working on her Valentines so maybe I'll get a picture posted later this week.  I hope you have a great Tuesday.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow! 

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!
    I should definitely post a photo of the kids valentine's. They both chose to make their valentines this year. I was totally ok with buying some, but they weren't (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!

    I've been trying to get my Ash to do Valentines for her friends, but she isn't having any of that...she's almost 17, guess she outgrew the need to give valentines. Plus, she doesn't have a boyfriend (OK by me!) and hates V-day...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. becky, this is so cute! landry did such an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea and Landry did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Landry did a great job! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Landry's Valentines treats are awesome!!!
    Love the paper she used, I actually thought you guys coloured it yourselves.
    very neat.
    Looking forward to seeing what Abie comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this-so cute and easy too. I always make valentines with chocolate but maybe next year I'll try something different.

    ReplyDelete