Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All moved in!

Good morning!  I'm happy to say that the doctor's appointment went fantastic yesterday.  She prescribed me a couple of different creams for my itchy rash and they started working immediately!  It's nice to be able to sleep again and not wake up because you're all itchy!  :)

I'm sharing a picture of my new craft room today.  The girls and I are all moved in and unpacked.


Now let me explain a couple of things.  This is our bonus room, above our garage.  We previously used this room as an upstairs family room and it housed my husbands VAST sports collection (it looks like a mini Applebee's).  Until the basement gets finished, some of the furniture and ALL of the sports stuff is staying in the craft room with us :)  So, that's why you see a bunch of pennants on the ceiling, a Cowboys run and McFarlane figures on the wall.  Haha!  Now, once the basement is done, we'll be able to decorate this room!

The first desk there is the girls.  That way they don't have far to go.  I'm the second desk back there, BY THE WINDOW!!!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am about that freaking window!  It's my favorite thing, besides the fact that I can just walk down the hallway now to switch the laundry over instead of having to walk up two flights of stairs!

I'm thrilled to be all moved in and am excited about my first crafty project!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here tomorrow!  Have a beautiful Wednesday :)

16 comments:

  1. WOW, that was a quick move! I love windows as well, it's so refreshing to look out! Glad your appt. went well and sounds like you are feeling on top of the world again...that's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your craft space looks awesome!!! have fun creating here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice looks very nice.. i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Have fun settling in and creating there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks like a nice cozy place to sit and scrap. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you are feeling better! Your craft room is fantastic....love the blue walls! I am going to live vicariously through yours and keep pining for mine...lol. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new space and window! :)
    And glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! That is awesome that your doctor's appointment went well and you were able to sleep last night!

    Your new space is AWESOME! I really love the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great, it will be perfect once the sports stuff has moved out, lol! I don't have a window in my scrap space either, so I'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your room...especially the window. My room is in the basement without a window..I would love me a window :)
    I also love that the girls are so close to you :)
    So happy the meds are working for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your room, so excited for you. A window is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!! congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome new crafty (until the sports stuff is gone) space! It makes such a difference having a good window in your space. Can't wait to see your next projects!

    ReplyDelete