Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Project Life for 2013

Morning and happy Tuesday everyone!!  I want to share with you today the Project Life Core Kit I picked out for 2013.


I picked the Cherry Edition.  The first thing about this years kit, the box was changed...  I think you can buy a tray sort of like what they use to come in, but I still have mine, so I figured I would just store this new kit in the old tray :)  See, saving money!


What's different about the kit was there were no blank grid cards.  I didn't use a ton of the grid cards this last year, so I'm cool with that.  I actually love these grid cards!!  Just a little room for journaling and some added color.


Here's a sampling of some of the cards in the kit.  I love the colors.  I figure I can add smaller tags or pieces of paper on top of these to journal on if I need to.

Between the new kit, my new calendar AND my new photo printer, I'm so excited about Project Life 2013!!!  Are you going to scrap Project Life in 2013?  If so, which kit did you get?

Thanks for stopping in today :)  Have a great Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!!  I have a fun little project I'm working on for Landry's school party that I'm going to share.

7 comments:

  1. oh becky this looks awesome!! i am still undecided for project life 2013-- we shall see but i am so excited for you that you are so set and ready to go-- i still am on october for 2012!! yikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Iam so excited for you on this! I am going to take my first stab at PL in 2013. The edition that you got was my first choice as well until I saw the Olive edition....it is coming sometime this month. I hope you will be sharing your pages, I love to see what everyone comes up with! Did you buy the album and pages from them as well? Just curious as I saw that We R Memory Keepers has them as well for a bit less. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You look like you are set for 2013. I hope I will be playing along with you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kit! I'm a fan of the new tray, I think it will be easier to see everything at once. In fact, now that I've seen it, I wish my current kit were laid out like that!

    I'll be finishing up my "25th" year with the cobalt kit on May 14. Then, I'm switching the my new clementine kit to finish out 2013. On January 1, 2014, I'll start doing the regular year with everyone else!

    Can't wait to see the project you and Landry are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. I am so excited for you :)
    I am planning on keeping up with Project 365 in the New Year and hoping to post them on my blog, so it will motivate me to keep up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am determined to do it on a weekly basis this year. I did my whole entire 2010 in one weekend using cobalt. I have turquoise for 2011 ... We'll have to wait and see for 2012. But for 2013 I am in love with sea foam!!! I can't wait for it to be released! I got a weekly calendar pad at the target $1 spot and a notebook to jot daily notes. I have my weekly folders set up on the computer. We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete