Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sequin Pouch

Morning everyone!  I want to share with you today a fun little project.  I've seen a lot of people out there using sequins in some fun ways.  Michelle Wooderson and Ashli Oliver to name a two :)  I combined the two and came up with this...


I used a jewelry bag, just like Michelle Wooderson, to bag up my sequins and added some washi tape.  I adhered both to a small kraft bag and topped it with a scrunched text flower!  I first saw these flowers on Dawn McVey's blog.  I finally picked up a scallop circle punch the other day and was able to make some of these flowers!  I love how they turned out too.  If you look closely, I misted the layers for some added dimension.

Stop back by tomorrow for a look at a card I made with this little sequin pouch.  Have a wonderful Thursday and I'll see you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! (Yep, I know that caps are shouting! I totally shouted when I saw this!)

    The bag is so cute, and that flower is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super cute. I love sequins so I would consider this a very interactive card-like a shaker card, sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pouch. I could so do this my hubby's lure bags . I really like your flower.
    Wayne's phone is so much faster then the hotel internet

    ReplyDelete