Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday boy tag #1.

Good morning everyone.  Did you have a nice weekend?  We were so busy on Saturday, we had the garage sale, a joint birthday party and a graduation party.  Sunday was busy with cleaning, laundry and running errands. 

On Saturday, the joint birthday party was for two boys, ages four and five.  It was at the coolest place.  A building full of bounce houses!  You know I'm not the greatest at boy cards and projects.  I grabbed what was on my desk, October Afternoon Boarding Pass.  It's probably the most boyish paper I own right now.


I covered a plain shipping tag with the air mail striped paper and then added the yellow tab, punched with the Stampin' Up! Round Tab Punch.  I flipped through my miscellany pack and found that round London Kings Cross piece and added it with some pop dots.  To finish it off, I took a small white garage sale tag and covered it with Boarding Pass graph paper.  I wrapped the birthday boy's present with white paper and used super thick twine around the middle of the package to tie this tag onto.

What did you do this weekend?  Did you get any crafting done?  My adhesive came in, so I'm good to go now :)  Except the first roll I tried to use was wound backwards :(  I'm trying to get some things caught up this week at work.  Vacation is coming up quickly for us and I need to tie up all of my loose ends.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with tag #2!  Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. what a cute tag!!! love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really cute tag!
    I actually did get craft time in which was nice.
    I don't usually on the weekends :)

    Now I am needing adhesive again!
    My daughter and her friend used up almost a whole roll of hermio tabs on Saturday. I didn't realize they were using so many on their little scrap paper projects.
    I do have two tape runners left, but that doesn't seem enough to have on hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, very boy! Can't wait to see the next one :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the garage sale went well!

    I love the boys tag! I think I need some of this paper!

    Our weekend was fun, but a little disappointing because that's when we came home from vacation (which was way too short!) I did get a little crafting done, but not much, just while I was laying around avoiding unpacking Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are one of the best at making masculine cards and tags.
    This one is awesome.
    I got lots of crafting done this weekend :)
    Can't wait to see that mini come together ;)

    ReplyDelete