Monday, April 2, 2012

Oy, sick...

Sorry folks, no fun crafty post today.  Mike helped me move my furniture Friday night and we got busy Saturday.  I had plans of getting the room put back together on Sunday, but then I got sick.  Oh so sick, on Saturday into Sunday.  I mostly laid around Sunday getting back to normal and am happy to report that I'm feeling MUCH better now!

I'm hoping to get to work on my room this afternoon, after the girls and I get home, so I should have pics to post tomorrow.

Hope you had a beautiful weekend and I'll see you tomorrow!!  Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Now get back to work on that room, LOL :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you were sick, but glad you are better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm very happy to hear you are feeling better!

    Also - I just checked out your card from Friday (because lesson planning has made me horribly behind!), its amazing! I think its my favorite one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's no fun being sick. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are feeling better. I think the rest helped.
    My Heather is fighting a nasty cold, sure hope I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete