Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Project Life Week #7, Week #8 and inserts.

Morning everyone!  How are you today?  I want to share with you Week #7 and #8 Project Life.  Week 8 was Abie's birthday and we had a lot of photos that week.  I made easy work of them and added a couple of inserts!


Simple layout here, but I did use some fun stamps on my journaling cards :)


Week #8 I added some chipboard letters that spelled out ten for Abie's 10th birthday.  I got pretty colorful with my journaling too :)  My favorite thing though is my typing on the graph journaling card!!


Super simple inserts here, 6x12 and I just added the photos.  Love, love, love this project!!!

Halfway through the week people!!!  So excited about the weather and what a good mood it puts everyone in.  Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. oh another fun week!! very cute stamps!! love that banner one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the inserts! Such a great idea and great pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the inserts to put all the extra photos in! The typed journaling is awesome too, I love seeing how you are using your typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!.I have got to get busy on using PL, I totally love the concept! I love your inserts too, adds such interest! Love all the colors on your journaling cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Love that typewriter journaling :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah more of your project life :)
    Yes I did notice your typed out journaling ;)

    ReplyDelete