Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life Week #4

Good morning everyone :)  I want to share week four of Project Life with you.  This week I have pictures!!  You know my plan was to get my pictures printed off at the end of the month and so far so good!


I got a little crazy this week and added some labels to my pictures!  Oooohhhh :)  I actually wish I could find some different kind of labels, locally, so I wouldn't have to use my cardstock stickers.  I'm on the prowl...


I also added a 6x12 insert for the program and some other stuff from this week.  I thought I would really like this size but honestly, it's just kind of awkward.

We had such a busy weekend.  Non-stop from Friday night to late Sunday night.  I even asked the girls if they wanted to BUY their Valentines this year.  Haha!  They said no, they want to make them.  So, we're working on those this week, along with Abie's birthday invitations.  I also have a baby shower Saturday that I need to make a gift card holder for.  Lots of things to craft but not a lot of time = a problem!

I hope you're all doing well.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow.  Have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I'm ready for a nap after reading this post. lol! You are one busy, busy momma! Great job on your PL. Can't wait to see more pages! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh becky loving your pl. i now have all of my commitment projects completed and now for the rest of the week i am going to get caught up. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Pl. u should check out staples if you have one in area--Martha steward have some labels there I have been seeing them on some of blogs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleep is highly overrated, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages! Sounds like a busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your Project Life is looking! You sound like you need a weekend to recover from your weekend! I hope you get all your crafting done in time, I hate having a fun craft idea and not getting it finished before I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job! It's looking great! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your project life pages!!! I totally love the concept. I'm behind and trying to do challenges with a friend, so part of my albums are traditional layouts, and the other part I'm using the PL pages. I kinda like the mix of both. I just need to do better at taking pictures on a more regular basis instead of just certain events.....

    Love your Valentine baggies!! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy that your commitment to PL is still strong. See....it's not too hard! :) I love the insert pages but I haven't used many 6x12. I usually tuck stuff into an 8.5x11. Your insert looks great - maybe it will grow on you! I'm starting to rethink my printing options. It never bothered me before to wait a few months to get my prints but now with everyone sharing pages every week, I want mine finished too! Maybe I'll go to a once a month and get them done locally so I don't have shipping fees. Hmmmmmm.....decisions, decisions. Thanks for sharing your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because you have been so busy I will forgive you for not blogging yesterday ;)
    I love your Project life album.
    You are way more adventurous then I am. Every day is the same on my project 365 layouts, lol.

    ReplyDelete