Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One of the last layouts of 2011.

Happy Tuesday!  I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts about Abie :)  She is much better today!

I wanted to post one of my last 2011 layouts.  I was really stretching it there at the end ya know, creativity wise :)


I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out what I was going to do and I saw this roll of ribbon that I bought a long time ago, but hadn't used.  It was definitely my inspiration for the rest of the page.


Here's a close up of the ribbon...

I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!  Thanks for popping in today and I'll chat with you a bit tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. great layout! i am impressed that you have scrapped all of 2011! I am still scrapping spring of 2011! hehehehe

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Abie is feeling better today. I love the ribbon on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for finished scrapbook pages! Love the ribbon - most of mine is packed so I haven't been using it much lately. Need to get some out! :) So glad Abie is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for Abie feeling better :)
    Great layout!!!
    Wow I am so impressed that you are caught up.
    Love that ribbon, its so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! That's awesome that you've scrapbooked the whole year...I'm not even close to finishing any year, lol. Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete