Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Cards

Yea Wednesday!  I'm super happy with how fast this week is going by.  Last night I started organizing/rearranging some things in my craft room.  I have a long way to go and am not even sure what I want the end result to be, but I started :)

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I POSTED THESE?  I had an epiphany the other day and knew exactly what I wanted to do to finish up these Thanksgiving place cards.


Here's the group of all of them together (please excuse the green paint on my stool)

I hand wrote the names in brown and hot glued a sprig of gold glittery goodness from Michael's on the left.  They were $1.29 and 50% off last week!!!  The females got green buttons with twine tied in bows.


While the males got green buttons with twine tied in knots :)  Love the way these turned out!

After two rainy, rainy days here we are expecting sun and a high of 51!  Wahoo!!!  Looking forward to that sunshine :)  I hope you have a magnificent Wednesday.  I want to let all of you know how grateful I am that you visit my little blog, you really keep me going!  Sort of like my cheerleaders.  Thank you friends :)  I'll see you tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Nice! That stamp is perfect for a placecard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! I'm sure your table will be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! And I wouldn't have even noticed the green paint if you hadn't pointed it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look fabulous! I guess that you guys will be having a lot of company! Great idea with his and hers embellishments. Thanks for sharing! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great!!!
    I am thinking we are going to have our Fakesgiving again this year ;)
    I didn't notice the green paint, I was too busy looking at your beautiful place cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you finished the place cards! The sparkliness (is that a word?) of the gold is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete