Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning friends!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating today. 


I thought I'd share a few things that I'm thankful for today...

1)  Mike
2)  Abie and Landry
3)  My parents
4)  My sister and brother in law and nephews
5)  Having a roof over our head, food to eat and clothes to wear
6)  My job
7)  Mike's job
8)  My blog and blog friends

What are you thankful for today?  I hope you enjoy your day today.  I'm waiting on the glitter to dry on a project I'm working.  Hoping to get it posted tomorrow.  If not, I'll be back on Monday :)  Thanks for stopping by today friends!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! We just finished dinner and I am totally stuffed and happy! I was able to craft for about 2 hours today before I started cooking. I got done a layout and a card! plus got my blog done for tomorrow--it's the simple things right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect things to be thankful for.
    I am having my Fakesgiving dinner on Saturday :)
    Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your family today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Our was good :0) I definitely agree on being thankful for family and friends. My most thankful moment goes to having the chance at giving life one more time around! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you has a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete