Thursday, September 15, 2011

Easy thanks.

Good morning friends!  I have a quick post today.  For those of you that have been reading for awhile, you know that my cousin has breast cancer.  I thought I might whip up some thank you cards for her should the need arise.  You never know when you might need a thank you, right?  :)


 (sorry about the bad pics, not sure what was going on here...)

I made my favorite thank yous for Jessica with three different background colors and three different sentiments.  Then I added the ribbon on each one.  I found that punch at Michaels and it's so cool because it embosses it too, so it looks like the ribbon is actually folded.  So cool :)



I packaged them up in a clear box from Papertrey Ink and am going to send these in the mail to her over the weekend.  She just lives about 15 minutes from me, but who doesn't love a little surprise package in the mail?

I'm back in training today.  I'll sure be glad to be back in the office and back to my regular routine on Friday :)  Have a wonderful day today and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. this is so awesome and what a wonderful gift!! she is going to LOVE these! so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fabulous gift! She is definitely going to love them! And I agree about mailing them, a surprise package really is a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a very nice of you to think of her. I am sure she will love getting these in the mail. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice i love them .. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so sweet and simple and elegant. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a sweetheart Becky.
    So nice of you make these for her. And you are right, everyone needs thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete