Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CFC #17

Good Wednesday morning!  So last night I decided to work on a card for CAS-ual FRIDAYS CHALLENGE!!!!!  The challenge this week was to use stickers :)



Now I don't have a ton of stickers, but I do have a little stash of American Crafts letter stickers and I had, what I thought to be, a GREAT idea to color my stickers in and use them to form a rainbow sentiment.  Well...it was not a great idea.  It was a flop.  Haha!

Enter Plan B:






I used my centering ruler and lots of American Crafts stickers to form my background.  I added some simple red Martha Stewart twine and a few little embellishments along with my sentiment.  Not bad for a Plan B :)

Have a great Wednesday and I'll see you tomorrow!  Thanks for passing through today!

9 comments:

  1. this is just too cute becky! and you are right--pretty darn great for plan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up some sticker letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Becky!
    And great card! Love the white on black background.

    And check my blog today! You may be a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this card turned out - sorry to hear about plan A though. Did you try sanding the letters first? The glossy finish might have prevented the ink from penetrating, but sand them with sand paper first to rough the surface and it might work for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Love the way you used the letters in plan B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you ended up with, this would be a great way to use up leftover stickers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB!!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete