Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some little crafty extras!

It's Tuesday and I'm thrilled I made it through Monday.  I had a really busy day yesterday and you know how I feel so accomplished when I get through Monday, right?  So, I'm here on this Tuesday, already feeling very accomplished for the week :)

Today I have a couple of extra crafty things I wanted to share with you.  I helped out with my friendy neighbors Saturday morning and fixed up the ring bearer box and basket that held their programs.


This was the basket.  I used some of Leah's ribbon and just tied a couple of quick bows on each side of the handle to add a little something to dress up the basket.




The ring bearer box was one of those little paper mache boxes and Leah had already spray painted it silver, but she wanted it dressed up a bit more.  To the top I added a cream colored doily with, yes another, a kraft colored leaf and two felt butterflies.  I wrapped coral and apple green ribbon, compliments of Leah, around the outside of the box.

So, that's it for my little crafty extras today.  A couple of little simple projects for this Tuesday.  I was hoping to have a card for you today, but you know, sometimes a girl gets lazy ;) and wants to catch up on reality TV after a busy day.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you guys tomorrow!  Have a FUN Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Those both came out great!Love the ring bearer box. It will make a great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful touches! I love the ring box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! what an adorable idea! i love it! the bride will have this box forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat idea.
    Love the ring bearer box, so pretty.
    Reality show eh? Which one?

    ReplyDelete