Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy belated Father's Day

Good morning everyone!  Did you have a good weekend?  Mike was away and we enjoyed our girls weekend to the fullest!  But, he came home yesterday and fixed us dinner...for Father's Day!  Haha!  What a great dad!  :)

A few weeks ago I shared a little paper bag I decorated, not really sure what I was going to do with it.  I decided to make a Father's Day card out of it.


All I did was add "Dad" to the banner and adhere the whole bag to the black card base. I think I might make more of these little bags up.  I had so much fun creating this and then when it came time to make the card, it was so quick and easy...and we all know how much I love quick and easy!

For the inside of the card, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock and stamped a new stamp in black ink...


Isn't that sentiment PERFECT?  :)

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you all tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Great idea for a Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how this turned out! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with that paper bag! It turned out great :0) How sweet of Mike to make you guys dinner, hope it was good! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the best of,times and worst so to speak! The laptop died...so sad, but we got to spend fathers day hunting for a new one! Love how ypu finished the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love girl weekends, but the icing on the cake is supper made by anyone but you :)

    Brownie sunday sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete