Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Notebooks

Good morning!  So I'm not sure what happened to my post yesterday, but it never posted.  I had it scheduled to post and it just never showed up.  Stink!  So, I made sure to post it when I got home from work last night.  It's a super fun card I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge.  Scroll down and check it out if you didn't see it already :)

Today I have a fun little notebook that I first saw on Pinterest and then I followed the link from there to the blog HERE for "directions".  As soon as I saw these I knew my girls would love them!  Here is Landry's notebook:



These were so simple to make.  I had Landry pick out her paper for the cover and trimmed it to 3x6 and then scored it at 3".  For the inside pages I cut computer and graph paper slightly smaller than the cover and slid it inside the cover.  I stapled the binding to hold everything together and then just decorated it!  I slipped the clothespin, fancied up with a flower Puffie, over the outside edge to hold the notebook closed or in case she adds her own pages and things to the book.

Hope you have a nice Wednesday :)  Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. what a cute idea! i just love all the pink-so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how cute is this?!?
    Love all the pretty pink shabby chic-ness of it! Any little girl would love to have such an adorable notebook of her own! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I don't get to make these for my boys :0( Super cute idea! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, so adorable. Absolutely love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! It would be great for a goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! It looks so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are to darn cute.
    I love that you can use your scraps. We all need more idea's on how to use our scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, blogger is back so I can comment! Couldn't all day yesterday.... This is so cute - love that it's pretty but functional. I think these would be great party favors! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess blogger didn't post my comment on these cute notebooks.
    I am sure your girls are going to love these.

    ReplyDelete