Thursday, April 14, 2011

Using my stick pin

Good Thursday morning to you all!  I have a card to share today using one of my stick pins from THIS post.  I had the papers and card base for this card sitting on my desk for a couple of days and the ideas were just swimming around bouncing off my brain.  Then last night they finally formed into this...

I used some of my new goodies from last weeks shopping trip on this including my new Martha Stewart anywhere punch.  I took some crepe paper and folded it accordion style and punched out that lovely little row of butterflies!  I saw Jessica Witty do this awhile back and thought it was WAY cool!  Do you see my little stick pin up there?  I tucked my little birdie in just behind my lacy tag.  I love how fun and springy this card is!

Are you having a good week so far?  I've been productive both at work and home which is such a good feeling.  I am ready for the weekend though, it's going to be a bit cooler this weekend but will still be nice I think.  I hope you have a great Thursday my friends!  Thanks for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

  1. Really nice elements and textures on your card. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, very pretty with the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the layering~so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love your stick pin idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Really cute and springy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is soooo pretty.
    I thought you lost it as all I see are upside down hearts....then I put my hand to block out the areas.....yup those are butterflies.
    Either way your card is so spring-like.

    ReplyDelete