Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreaming of Spring :)

We had a taste of spring weather a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful.  Then the last two weeks it's been crummy.  I'm really dreaming of spring and wanting it to stay that way!  :)

I have another layout to share today, one from last summer when Landry was just too pooped and fell asleep on the floor in the living room one afternoon.  I couldn't resist and took pictures of her sweet face!

I love the fun bright papers on this layout, matches my mood for wanting springtime!  Ha!

Have you all had a good week?  I can't believe it's the last day of March and how fast this year is flying by.  I hope you have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. oh i love the pictures of sleeping kids. i have been trying to get a picture of my michael. he sleeps with 10 stuffed animals in his bed. it is too cute!

    great layout!

    yes i think we did swap our blogs this week-too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers, and cutie pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Totally agree this month just flew by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, how sweet. Darling photos. My nephew Kyle can sleep anywhere, he gets pooped out too and just falls asleeep. Too cute. Love the bright colors. Wish the bright colors could help the weather warm up....if only.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Seems like yesterday my now teenage son would tucker himself out like that. Now if I can get him to go to bed at a decent hour, it's a miracle.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and peaceful :0) Love the "spring" colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing more sweet than a child sleeping. What a sweet layout.
    We are getting Spring-like weather here the last couple of days.....hope it stays that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet layout! I can't believe it's almost April. We've had decent weather until today, it's snowing now. I can't wait for the warm weather to stay.

    ReplyDelete