Friday, January 28, 2011

Got tissue flowers?

Hello Friday, I think I love you.  It's supposed to be 50 today and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it because we're back to the cold weather tomorrow.  It's been a nice break, that's for sure!

On to my craftiness for today.  Got tissue flowers?  Make a card!  Ha!  When I posted those tissue paper flowers the other day, it didn't take me long to come up with an idea for a card.
This card came together so quick because I had that pile of flowers to choose from.  I love how bright and springy this looks!  Really gets me in the mood for some sunshine :)

BED UPDATE:  Mike has finished the enamel top coats on the beds and picked up Landry's box spring and mattress yesterday.  He's going to pick up the rails for both beds today.  We had a twin frame for Abie's bed and this particular bed he made calls for rails instead of a frame, so looks like we'll be selling the frame and her old headboard in the garage sale this spring!  The plan is to get the beds put together and get the rooms situated on Saturday and the girls can hardly contain their excitement!

Do you have big plans for your weekend?  I'm hoping to get crackin' on some stuff for Abie's party.  I have a banner to make and I need to work on the goodie baskets too.  I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  Thanks for coming by today!!

8 comments:

  1. love your flower!! and yes, that drink was terrible! Luckily I could drink it without throwing up, otherwise I had to come back this week already...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card!! love how you used the flowers--very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Loving those flowers.
    It is getting cold again here as well. We were spoiled yesterday with -7C today it is suppose to go to -24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Hoping to get some crafting in this weekend. Maybe I will get to make something other than a card to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love all the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dressed up that tissue flower perfectly - lovely card! Nothing but snow and cold here, but that's okay. I'll put on a pot of soup and go scrap!

    ReplyDelete