Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mmm, chocolate!

Did I get your attention with that?  I needed a quick little party favor for Landry to take for her Christmas party and I made these little mini Hershey's sliders.

There's a bunch of videos out there, here's one.  The video is actually for a full size candy bar, mine are the mini Hershey's that you can buy in an 8 pack for $1 at Walmart.  (I'm cheap, remember)  I cut my paper to 3x3 and I didn't score it, I just wrapped it around the bar and then ran my ATG down one side to hold it together.  I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch the holes and left my ends open.
These came together so fast!  A great little project if you need some quick favors for something, you could easily dress these up with a little tag tied to the ribbon.  I figure the preschoolers will pull that ribbon out so fast to get to the chocolate that all would be lost on a cute tag!  :-)

Hope you have a great Tuesday and thanks for popping in!

Paper:  Echo Park
Other:  Ribbon, Hobby Lobby

5 comments:

  1. adorable project! I need something small to include with cards for the office. This will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a totally cute project! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete